Alright guys, I'm rebooting the writing contest. The due date will be September, because our dear mod Delta will be back by then along with many other users who are on holiday or break. Here are some of the reasons why I'm rebooting:
1. The first writing contest's due date has passed.
2. Everyone forgot about the second one.
3. Barley any stories have been turned in.
4. A lot of the judges had dropped out.
5. There is a lot more new users now, so more contestants and judges!
6. A fresh start is always good.
I think it's only fair that we merge both contests together so no one feels left out. Here are the rules:
1. Keep your story PG 13.
2. No copying.
3. No being rude about someone else's work, regardless of what you think of it.
4. Please don't be lazy and try your best.
5. There will be a 3rd, 2nd, and 1st place. The prize will probably be a badge or something.
Judges: Anyone can be a judge, however the limit is 3-5.
1. Keefester (I'm not sure, so pretend there is two judges)
3. Jaguar Satake
Contestants: There can be as many contestants as can be, but remember you can only write one story. (If you are a judge and you see someone without a prompt, please give them one, see the prompt section below for more info)
1. Firefly. (Turned in)
2. Skyfire (No Prompt)
3. CrimsonEmbersEdge (Prompt)
4. CrazyCatzy (No prompt)
5. Zirconia (Turned in)
6. Sunthesandwing (No prompt)
7. Miracle888 (Prompt)
8. Ultraviolet (Turned in)
9. Bandit (Prompt)
10. Frostbite (Prompt)
11. Pokeball (Prompt)
12. Victory (Prompt)
13. Luna (Prompt)
14. JaguarManisMoon (Prompt)
15. Plactro (Prompt)
16. Nightclaws (Prompt)
17. Droplet (Turned In)
18. Backyard (Prompt)
19. Toasted (Prompt)
Prompts: In the first contest, people were given a few random words that you built up on, in the second one you were given a topic. It's only fair that you can be able to choose from both. The judges give the prompts. (We need judges!)
For prompt type one: https://randomwordgenerator.com/
For prompt type two: http://writingexercises.co.uk/firstlinegenerator.php
Turned in stories: (You can edit at any time.)